Since I arrived without a smartphone, I haven’t been taking many pictures. I hope I can make up for it while getting done some touristy must do’s in the next couple weeks.
Impressions you get from the slideshow (click the picture above and use arrow keys or touch the picture on a mobile device) are based on:
- commuting to RC
- walking in Prospect Park, a small green oasis in the urban jungle of Brooklyn
- acquiring a silk Kimono from at the Chelsea Flea Market. (finally! x3)
- an awesome avocado store in Chinatown which only sells one type of avocado, and I mean ONLY.
- Brooklyn Brick Oven pizza baking (Meetup)
- People at Union Square wanting to talk me into voting for Bernie.
- taking the staten island ferry (for free!) at sunset.
- taking the train home from times square.